Subject: Re: [ekmi] Request ID or entire request in sksml response

Interesting requirement, Anil.  This leads to more questions:

1) Should SKSML then be sent using SOAP over SMTP, or using just
    S/MIME?

2) How should the SKS server respond under the following conditions?

    a) When the mail message is unsigned spam;
    b) When the mail message is signed spam;
    c) When the mail message is legitimate SKSML, but signed with
       an invalid certificate?

3) Are there other transports we should be considering besides HTTP
    and SMTP?

Arshad