Subject: Re: [ekmi] Groups - SKSML-DRAFT7 Specification, XSD and sample instances(ZIP) (sksml-draft7.zip) uploaded

Yes I am using OpenOffice 2.4 on Ubuntu 8.04. On page 44 the heading says:
2.1 Element <KeyClasses> and <KeyClass>
according to the TOC it should be 4.3 and on page 42.

If I update the TOC it changes...

The PDF is correct though, so I don't know what secret sauce OpenOffice
is drinking...

/Tomas

Arshad Noor wrote:
> [...]
>> -----
>> There is no specification which public key is used to encrypt the
>> symmetric key returned in the <SymKey> type. Is it the "ValueType
>> attribute containing the value
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1.0#X509v3.";
>> from the <SymKeyRequest>?
>>
>> This puts some limitations on this certificate, i.e. KeyUsage
>> digitalSignature, keyEncipherment, but these limitations I understand
>> is part of the profile as you have explained to Anders, which is fine
>> with me.
>>
>> Some words of specifying with what you encrypt the SymKey is needed I
>> think.
>> -----
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tomas
>>
>> arshad.noor@strongauth.com wrote:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> My apologies for taking some time to finish this, but there were far
>>> more
>>> ripple effects with the inclusion of support for asynchronous
>>> messaging and
>>> the Standard Error Codes.  However, the Public Review 02
>>> Specification is
>>> complete.
>>>
>>> Here is a synopsis of the changes:
>>>
>>> This version includes the following changes:
>>>
>>> 01) Created the SymkeyWorkInProgressType to support asynchronous
>>> requests
>>>     and responses between SKCLs and SKS servers.  While the SKSML
>>> request
>>>
>>>     will still be enclosed in a SOAP element with a digital
>>> signature, the
>>>
>>>     request may now be sent over other protocols besides HTTP (such
>>> as     SMTP).
>>>         02) Created a SymkeyRequestID element and SymkeyRequestIDType
>>> to allow
>>> the
>>>     client and server to track an asynchronous request and response.
>>>         03) Created the RequestCheckIntervalType to allows the SKS
>>> server to tell
>>>     clients how frequently they may poll a server on a
>>> work-in-progress     request.
>>>         04) Modified SymkeyType to include the SymkeyRequestID
>>> element to
>>> correlate
>>>     symkey responses with requests on the client side.
>>>     05) Modified SymekyError to include the SymkeyRequestID element
>>> to     correlate errors with requests on the client side.
>>>
>>> 06) Added SKMS Standard Error Codes & Messages in Appendix C.
>>>
>>> 07) Added the Vendor Process for requesting a reserved block of SKMS
>>> Error
>>> Codes in Appendix D.
>>>
>>> Please review these changes.  I am submitting a ballot for the TC to
>>> submit
>>> this for Public Review.  We are required to do this for 15 days given
>>> that
>>> we have made changes to the protocol.  The TC will have approximately 3
>>> weeks (1 week for ballot + 2 weeks for PR2) to get comments back on
>>> these
>>> changes.  However, I would encourage you to submit feedback as early as