Subject: Re: [ekmi] Re: Story Boards

Hi,

Looking at other proposals such as PSKDD or the new KMIP there is
another strength of more targeted systems like EKMI. This is the ease of
implementation and deployment. Looking at KMIP my first though as an
implementer was that - "what a nightmare to implement".
This is a reason I think solutions aiming to solve a more narrow window
of use cases should be more successful. It's easier to implement and it
will by much easier to deploy. Part of this is because when you want to
cross-match different use cases you have to pollute to protocol with
things that are specific to one use case (for example OTPs) but are not
at all applicable to other use cases (such as database encryption).
(I discussed this a bit with my colleague Anders as well so some of the
wordings are his).

Oh and what does this have to do with the Story board?
Perhaps an idea is to emphasize ease of deployment?

Regards,
Tomas