Subject: Re: [ekmi] Future of EKMI TC

Hi Mary,
   the last activity on the TC mailing list was on October 26th.

We did hold the meeting on October 27th (we reached quorum for that
meeting). I forgot to send the minutes due to travel which was followed
by some additional travel and holidays.

* What is the minimum requirements in membership for a TC to function?
* We have work items to keep the TC going forward.  We will hold a
meeting this month (3rd Tuesday) and figure out if we want to shut down
the TC.

Regards,
Anil