Subject: RE: Things to do - Use Case

Michael,

	Again good thoughts. Thanks for raising the point.

	The use cases should not be imaginary at all ! That is why they should come
from all of us plus (as per your excellent suggestion), from vendors, across
the globe.

	I think we have, folks from govt agencies, legislative folks, security
folks, people who are running elections and people who know elections in UK,
Europe, in the TC. And they are the ones defining the use cases &
requirements. Then we can seek the help of technology, XML, other standards
et al to translate this vision into a set of specifications and
implementations.

	Like it was pointed out during our last con call, we would have very crisp
but non-technical requirements and use case documents.

	Again, as a call to all of us, please send to the list the scenarios and
actors from your experience and also from your vision. In addition, please
send the requirements as well. Plain English would do, bullet points would
do, or references to other documents would be fine as well. If we have
product specs from vendors in this domain, let us collect them. We can then
turn them into UML (use case) notations and explanations easily.

cheers