Subject: Re: EML PROGRAMME PLAN

John: Sounds like a good plan.

Gregg: Please add me to your working group for the Census Results dtd.

FYI, I have a draft dtd ready that is being looked at by our election
systems team for compatibility with the AP/VNS systems, and I hope to
distribute it to this list next week for comment and criticism.

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Bovee, Director of Projects/Technology
The Associated Press, Washington