Subject: [election-services] ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING

We tentatively planned the next meeting of the TC to be a face to face
meeting at end of October in London.  That was primarily on the basis that
we would have made some significant progress on the XML schemas work and
hence would have a lot to review.  Progress on that work has not been as
fast as envisaged.   I guess also that some of you are perhaps reluctant to
travel at this time.  So a face to face meeting is unrealistic, but we are
anxious to keep the momentum going so propose to hold another teleconference
meeting next Wednesday 31 Oct at the usual time. (For Daniele's benefit that
means 16.00 GMT this time as we in UK will be back on GMT time by then)
However if anyone wants to come to London on Wednesday to have a longer
discussion about any aspect we would be more than happy to see you.

An agenda and discussion papers are attached, more papers to follow in next
few days.  If anyone wants anything added to the agenda please let me know.
I will  let you have the teleconference number in next few days.

Unfortunately Anwar will not be able to make this meeting so if it is OK
with everyone (?) I will chair the meeting in his absence.

Look forward to talking to as many of you as possible next week,

John Borras
On behalf of Anwar Choudhury

 <<oasis_tc_agenda_20011031.rtf>>  <<EML Project Plan.rtf>>  <<TC meeting
dates.rtf>>

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.