Subject: [election-services] RE: ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING

Attached are the two discussion papers from John Ross for our teleconference
on Wednesday.
 <<I-voting XML security reqv3ncm.doc>>  <<I-voting Arch standard.doc>>

The telephone number for the conference is +44 20 8996 6800
and the access code is C440814

Regards,
John

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.