Subject: Re: [election-services] VoteGroup - including percentages?

David

Your recent splurge of questions potentially raises issues of whether we can proceed with the current Public Review of v5 or whether we should stop it, add your new requirements and restart the process.  I'm not sure we can add new requirements identified during the Public Review, only correct errors to the published version.  So how important are all these proposed changes or can they wait until the next version?

M. +44 (0)7976 157745

----- Original Message ----
From: David RR Webber (XML) <david@drrw.info>
To: election-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Tuesday, 8 May, 2007 7:04:42 PM

In many reporting and auditing needs - the percentage is preferred rather than a number - so that comparisons can be made.

The VoteGroup looks a good place to add a <Percentage> element (repeatable) and then associate with it a Type attribute - so people can use it to record whatever computed percentage reporting they need.

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)