Subject: Re: [election-services] Re: EML AUDIT PROGRESS

Neal,

Take a look at this EML and 530 examples -
http://markmail.org/message/fn6raco22fhj6vku

So applying these techniques to the 510 - and using the CountMetric and
Id - you can set the Id to cover the type of detail you want.

Notice these codes in Id are customizable so you can decide what you
want this to track - blank votes, over votes, etc - say BV, OV or
BlankVote, OverVote and so on.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks, DW