Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] Who can issue CAP alerts?

Another one out to the group to discuss. This is a reflection of our
need to be clearer (in Charter, Requirements doc, FAQ, and individual
spec documents) in what/who our standards are for. Right now it has a
very Government-only feel, which is definitely not the case. CAP is a
great example of a general-use alerting effort that spans both private
and public sectors.

Allen