Subject: CAPv1.2 ready for EM TC

Hi Elysa, Everyone,

THe EM Messages and Notification SC voted to advance CAPv1.2 to the EM
TC with our recommendation for approval as a Committee Draft. So if you
could put that on the agenda for next Tuesday, that would be great.

Also, could we put the dates for the next TC face-to-face meetings
sometime around the TCIP Conference Feb 2-4 on the agenda, too? I'm sure
that I'm not alone in needing to set my own calendar and schedule in
order around that set of events.

Lastly, isn't there an EIC Meeting today? I will probably miss most of
it, if not all, but if I can get back in time to attend part of it, I would.