Subject: RE: &

I think that taking the time necessary to do the job(s) right is well
worth some frustration. I don't mean to suggest it, since it is
already the case anyway, but having our effort proceed on several
paths at once is a good idea. We have s load of language-building
tasks and we have a load of network interoperability tasks which
include the necessity of staying in the forefront object negotiation
across platforms, legacy databases and, and on and on.