Subject: Re: Re: & kindaLike that too

> "I see you're buying this book... these other books are kinda
> like that one, and may also be interesting to you."

I was thinking more of when people use kindaLike in strictly logical
systems: it's impossible to infer any further information from triples that
use "kindaLike" as their predicate. It's often useful to say that two
properties are "kinda like" each other, but my point was that where humans
just leave it to the other party to work out what the relationship is,
machines can't do that. The scope of the equivalence needs to be pinned
down.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer