Subject: RE: A Library of Taxonomies [was Brass Tacks #2]

Briefly, I concur with Len. We have always, I believe, expected to
see a whole collection of XML Schemata, and I have thought, (maybe
wrongly?) that the RDF Schemata would be the collectors of the
collections. And I have thought of the Schemata themselves as the
Modules to which we have been referring, with each Module having a
place in the overall Taxonomy.

In that sense we have a lot of ground to cover and area to fill in.
No shortage of tasks.

<snip>
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com