Subject: RE: &

Absolutely. Maybe what will prove as an essential solution for HumanML will be the
definition of non-hierarchical relationship types. Much like that "aaron:kindaLike" (Aaron
Swartz?).

> > You could also say that It's the extended OOP behind DAML
> > that helps you apply inheritance/relationships model that break
> > out of hierarchical boundaries.
>
> That's what puts the "Web" in the "Semantic Web"!

Yes, I never thought of it this way! I also have associated this "structure" of
information with the word "neuron" rather than "web".

Kindest regards,

Manos