Subject: humanmarkup-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Right now, I'm not specifying that anything other than some formal communication lines be open - just so the work doesn't get overlooked. It is a very valid part of SM activities (isn't it?). They offer the opportunity to have these channels open as well.

I agree that there is a heck of a lot of work in this project before we can do much with thee W3 SM efforts.

cheers,
Steven

Steven Livingstone,
Author Pro XML 2e and others.
http://www.deltabis.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) [mailto:clbullar@ingr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 6:15 AM
To: humanmarkup-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: Ontology WG Charter Review

When you have work to link together, link.  Until then,
you are attaching multiple ropes to trains on different
tracks going at different speeds and some in different
directions then expecting to painlessly walk those
ropes from car to car.

You will kill this project that way.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard