Subject: RE: Profiling in the News: Was: RE: Taxonomies, URN's etc..

Title: RE: Profiling in the News: Was: RE: Taxonomies, URN's
Yes.   We've done this once.  I'm happy to do it again
given that last time we found it focused things and that
it wasn't as hard as it looked.  Human (the thing) isn't
that hard.  Human(the instance) can be bewilderingly
complex.

Mind game:  walking down the street, how can you
tell humans from dogs? Jokes allowed but they should
point to the answer.  This is an open book question
so if you read the phase 0 stuff, you get to cheat
without penalty.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
clbullar@ingr.com
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 1:32 PM
To: Bullard, Claude L (Len); Rex Brooks; humanmarkup-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Well, I just got a bunch of stuff all at once, so a quick reply for now, before this email server maintenance has another chance to shut me down.

All this is fine. I have utterly no disagreement whatsoever. So, on to tasks, as far as I'm concerned.

What a human is, from our viewpoint...

Should we discuss that? Should we discuss that before moving on to modularizing? I'm asking, too.