Subject: RE: Profiling in the News: Was: RE: Taxonomies, URN's etc..

Gee, no blood to mop up?

You guys are no fun!

I'm kidding. Just for the newcomers: This exhange is very close to
operational, whereas my use of the lamppost was aimed at the more
fundamental point that barring some obvious miscreant, we'll
basically have to accept as human as any entity that asserts itself
as human.

We can apply our identifiers, but unless At 3:45 PM -0500 8/30/01,

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309
Fax: By Request