Subject: RE: Press: new articles from Greece

Partial Babelfish on German article (which demonstrates why BabelFish is not
the answer and
we should avoid natural language translation):

The international Non profit consortium created first organizational
prerequisites for developing an open language which is to transform
not-verbal human communication moments into not prop. guessing eras
a program code. The HumanMarkup Technical Committee of OASIS is HumanML
(human Markup LANGUAGE as XML standard (Extensible Markup LANGUAGE)
to develop. Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga, chairman of the committee believes
that the special features, which kontextualisieren communications
beyond more or less stubborn translation of language only meaningfully
 can be transferred into a technical code.

Communication is a complex process, which demands regularly a large
common background knowledge from the users, in order to understand
annaeherungsweise, what their respective opposite means. That follows
for instance G.H. Meads studies that language authority is not
sufficient alone to bridge intercultural communication difficulties.

**time-out** the speech of " fight the culture " (Samuel P. Huntington)
or Edward W. Saids investigation over " culture and imperialism "
lead back itself not last on this countless, filigranen structure
back, which the other to other and enemy make. The HumanML program
answers saucy to this Untiefen of understanding to daring:

Applications within the area of artificial intelligence, the virtual
 reality, but also differentiated communication scenarios of the
psychology, art, advertisement or diplomacy are not only to be
understandably coded now world-wide. Would be possible without
reductions, whole occupational groups became unemployed, which
the toilsome switching, translation, transfer of differentiated
connections into other cultures to dedicate itself. Minister of
foreign affairs Fischer would have to then interpret a Chinese
politician smile no more wrongly, but would know owing to HumanML
the Mimik, which appears vordergruendig approving to Europeans,
to interpret than frosty no. Surely some more or less differentiated
 smiley for such a code, which wants to ensure a cultural understanding
of the Gegenuebers, would hardly be sufficient. This praetentioese
code threatens to become the tendenziell infinite resort to kommunikativ
 pre-aged communication horizons. Thus will for instance
a inter+religious discussion between a Christian and a Muslim
Bible not only and koranfeste knowledge, but also the social
classification of the religion and the respective personal
understanding of the interlocutor to require.

Michael Harrison, expert for people computer interactions of the
University OF York in Great Britain konzediert that a higher
semantic level of the network (glossary word: " semantic Web ")
an important topic is present. But Harrison doubts that this
desire for deepened communication of humans from different culture
areas is to be redeemed by the hochambitionierte HumanML
program. Because this language is to be used simply for each
moment of human communication whether now physical characteristics
of the speaker, its feelings, internal statuses or whole cultural
meaning meanings. George H. Mead pointed out that intercultural
communication performances must reconstruct the role of the other
 one mental. The alienation of the other one is thereafter a
aufwaendiger appropriation process of an other culture, which
becomes certified the identity coined/shaped during a lifetime
powerfully provoked and therefore often against-willingly or not
at all. The mass tourism occupies particularly descriptive,
how that becomes certified foreigner if necessary in "
homoeopathischen dosages ". Humans are arrested their native
languages and culture areas. Even herein roots no slight of
resistances against the global incorporation, opposite "
CROSS Culture " and Multikultimixturen, in particular if
they are additionally suspicious, to be euroAmerican
hegemonial designed. So the " human honor language " could
be in such a way like that 1887 from the Zamenoff invented
" Esperanto ", the aluminium

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.