Subject: Re: HMI.basicinfo: What is HumanMarkup.org?

Just some critics on the humanmarkup.org web-site.

(Full site accessible with IE 4.x, Netscape 6.x or higher.)

You have got to be kidding! No one here is really allowed to use IE
anymore. It's considered "not safe". Most use opera or netscape, and
almost none use mozilla originated versions (skins sucks). Outlook usage
is considered valid reason for discharge. Some still use Outlook (a lot
of the management for example), but I wouldn't put my job in the hands
of MS, for sure.

On the other hand. A rather safe way to eliminating misscommunication is
to eliminate all form of communication :-)

Cheers,
/Niclas

--
Niclas Olofsson - http://www.ismobile.com
Product Development, isMobile, Aurorum 2, S-977 75 Luleå, Sweden