Subject: Re: HM.applications-Translations

> Mark Brownell wrote:
> > How about a selection option by the user to do a culturally equivalent
> > procedure in the search instructions.

I've been reading the active thread and several people have been pointing out
different ideas. It occurs to me that my idea that a semantic web would logically
lead a person to a fuller representation of a topic or idea (URLs) that were provided
by one or several authors. So this is where I get the idea that the semantic web is
a smart search engine with a cultural filter possible at the query door, so to speak.

I now am beginning to see it in an entirely different implementation, (although I don't
know how) that the SW is a connected set of information objects that can be
assembled based on the demands made upon it by an application. It would then
be possible to assemble a new representation of the idea or topic. Am I correct
in seeing the SW in this manner?