Subject: HM.applications-Profiling-Level of Details/Abstraction

Hi Everyone,

A quickie: We've already had quite a bit of work done here on
Profiling, and since that thread is fairly easy to get hold of for
our core topics purposes, I won't start from scratch on it.

So, given what we have already said, and given that we have an actual
functional beginning in the Schema Toolkit, I would like to see what
folks think about establishing Levels of Details or Abstraction for
Human Object Profiles. We have a range of applications from
automatically filling out forms, to archiving all kinds of
demographic behavior, to simply providing a list of individual
interests. Some of these ought to be publically available to have a
sensible set of databases instead of a collection of battling mailing
lists, some ought to be completely private.

How do we provide for this in a sensible way. Be aware that this is
fraught with pitfalls.

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309