Subject: Re: HM.applications-Translations

> The important thing is to have the classes and properties
> well-defined in an exchangeable representation.

Agreed.

> Before you get there, you need an authoritative reliable
> source.

Tell me about it: that's one of the primary reasons why we set up SWAG (the
Semantic Web Agreement Group). And of course, trust and proof engines don't
get delivered to your doorstep with a bow wrapped around them yet (I've
done some work on that, though, cf. "Proof and Trust" in [1]).

> That is the "opinion" issue the topic map people [...]

Heh, heh, heh.

> DLGs?  (Graphs I assume?)

Yep.

Cheers,