Subject: RE: HM.applications-Profiling-Level of Details/Abstraction

I'm actually not snipping this because this is essentially what I was
getting at, although I would like to hear from a few more voices on
their takes... As we move from the general to the specific with
profiling, we need to reach consensus on the most useful common
general categories. I'd just like to collect some enumerations for
our core documents, as a place to start.