Subject: RE: A new intelligence paradigm

I'm not sure what the perception of rancor is. Most
of us are aware that as the US considers its responses
to the recent events, the effect of the initial
reactions based on a schematized assessment, itself
culturally and historically shaped, will profoundly
affect outcomes. Therefore, behaviors that are,
in the oldespeak of behavioral psycholology,
superstitious, without understanding their formative
processes can lead to even more tragic results.

I am reading Dr Prueitt's papers. They correspond
to work I did for DoD in a previous life and
information on ecological information system
theories.  I am familiar with complex systems
theory, chaos, etc., and while the math is
hard, the terminology is harder.  So I am
asking for a simplification of the concepts
to enable all here to evaluate the work.
Because we all have diverse backgrounds, and
given the communication concepts, a simple
explanation helps us enormously.

I assert it will be relevant to HumanML,
although, a bit complex to explain.  I know from
experience that getting some to understand the
relevancy of hidden couplers, oscillators
and pendulums on communication systems is
difficult at best.  We do understand transformations
based on XSLT, XML Schemas, RDF, etc. and
again, from past work, I think we will find
a generative overlap.

The immediate issue as you note is to get
ready for your first meeting.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
clbullar@ingr.com