Subject: HumanMarkup Introductions

Whether a casual or active contributor, I recommend posting an introduction of ouselves to the group at this stage.

Even if you've posted one before, or emailed one to me before, feel free to repost a few words on this thread.  You can use the format below, or choose your own.

BACKGROUND
Studied psychology and neuroscience in college at Johns Hopkins Univeristy.  Worked as an Internet Engineer within the New Media R&D team at Cahners Business Information/Reed Elsevier, and managed regional Internet infrastructure for Etensity, Inc.  In addition to being co-director of HumanMarkup.org, I am an independent consultant and technology instructor, focused primarily on Microsoft technologies and XML.

GENERAL INTERESTS
science, nature, spirituality, technology, Internet, and life

INTERESTS RELATING TO HUMANMARKUP TC
In addition to Chairing this group, and all associated duties, my primary interests involve HumanMarkup applications in conflict resolution systems, which can reduce the problems found in current human to human communication.  I additionally have a special interest in HumanMarkup applications related to my interests and background above, as well as any other applications of embedding human characteristics.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga