Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] [humanmarkup TC] Assorted meeting notes-from Rob

Gee, it's a few hours later on, and there's more. We're having very
odd weather for this time of year, here-stormy. Doesn't bode well for
the flooded uppermidwest. Not great timing for me either since I
just got caught out in the teeth of a cold downpour with hail in a
gale.

I think I may pull some of these observations together and post it
under address and artifact respectively, just to keep them in those
parameters even while we continue the free flowing discussion. I am
hoping to gather it all together later in a condensed form.

Carry on,
Rex