Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Yet another schema alternative

Perhaps this [1] is in a far too early to use stage but it would be a
great choice and much easier to use than DAML for OO-like typing. I bet
even my 11 year old sister would be able to model something with this
which is a major plus IMO. Does the list feel that this is worth
exploring along with the folks at the RelaxNG TC? They are in the
neighborhood anyway...

[1] http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~eb2m-mrt/oo.html

Manos