Subject: Meeting Notes - OASIS IDCloud TC Meeting - 25 November 2013

MEETING NOTES
OASIS IDCloud TC Meeting
25 November 2013, 02:00pm to 03:00pm ET

Scribe: Gershon Janssen

1. Roll Call and Agenda Review

Name                  Status
----                  ------
Anil Saldhana         Member
Gershon Janssen       Member
Cathy Tilton          Member
Chris Kappler         Member
Nuccio Piscopo        Member

Observers:
None.

5 people joined the meeting.

This meeting did not quorate.

2. Approval of meeting minutes

To approve:
* Draft minutes:
16 Sept 2013: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201309/msg00010.html

No approved required:
* Notes of meeting:
30 Sep 2013 : https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201309/msg00015.html
11 Nov 2013 : https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201311/msg00007.html

Minute approval deferred to next meeting.

3. Results of 2 ballots

* Ballot on GAP Analysis document

Ballot question: "Do members of the OASIS Identity in the Cloud TC approve 'IDCloud Gap Analysis version 1 WD04' [1] as a Committee Note Draft and approve requesting it be released for second 15-day public review?"

Ballot result: 9 of 12 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline. - Yes received 9 Votes - No received 0 Votes - Abstain received 0 Votes. The ballot received 0 comments.

Ballot passed!

* Cloud PaaS Profile

Ballot questions: "Do members of the OASIS Identity in the Cloud TC approve Identity in the Cloud PaaS Profile V1.0 packaged in [1] as a Committee Note and designate the ODT version of the note as authoritative?"

Ballot result: 9 of 12 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline. - Yes received 9 Votes - No received 0 Votes - Abstain received 0 Votes. The ballot received 0 comments.

Ballot passed!

Action Item: Gershon: Open tickets with TC admin for next steps on ‘GAP Analysis document’ and ‘Cloud PaaS Profile’.

4. Other Business

Gershon is working on a draft for the FAQ to be posted to the TC homepage.

Action Item: Gershon: post draft FAQ to list for follow-up discussion by TC.

* New Use Case
Noccio posted a new Use Case to the list.

Including this in the Use Case document means opening up the document for a newer version. We should consider the content of the new contributions; if the TC agrees we can move forward to a newer version of the document, though we should consider the roles, e.g. editors.

5. Adjourn

Next meeting: Mon 09/Dec/2013

Meeting adjourned.