legalcitem-technical message

Subject: Text from the chat room and attendees

All - here is the text of the chat room. Frank, this may help you with minutes.

Also - here are the attendees:

Parisse, Véronique - Aubay S.A.
Tabone, Catherine - ELI Task Force
Bennett, Daniel - Individual
Bennett, Frank - Japan Legal Information Institute, Nagoya Univ....
Ensign, Chet - OASIS
Palmirani, Monica - University of Bologna-CIRSFID
Vitali, Fabio - University of Bologna-CIRSFID
Vergottini, Grant - Xcential Group, LLC

[11:03] Fabio Vitali: Hello to everybody
[11:08] Fabio Vitali: Please record your attendance at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalcitem-technical/event.php?event_id=37782

[11:11] Monica Palmirani: also Grant

[11:13] Chet Ensign (OASIS): Frank - for your minutes - attending so far: IndividualDaniel BennettMember
Japan Legal Information Institute, Nagoya ...Frank BennettMember
OASISChet EnsignMember
University of Bologna-CIRSFIDMonica PalmiraniMember
ELI Task ForceCatherine TaboneMember
Xcential Group, LLCGrant VergottiniMember
University of Bologna-CIRSFIDFabio Vitali

[11:13] Fabio Vitali: You can find the sencond draft here: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalcitem/FundamentalRequirements2nd
[11:14] Fabio Vitali: 1) Document fragments