legalcitem-technical message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-technical] Comparison of ELI, Akoma Ntoso (AKN), and LLL (USLM) referencing schemes.

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:45 AM, monica.palmirani
<monica.palmirani@unibo.it> wrote:
> Hi Frank,
> about the jurisdiction(s) it is better for me to have both elements:
> - country
> - jurisdiction(s)
>
> Example: UK
> Jurisdictions: England+Wales
> http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/23/introduction?view=extent

Separating the two exposes a general schema to political controversy
over what constitutes a country:

United Nations
Republic of Abkhazia
London Court of International Arbitration
World Trade Organization
World Bank Group / ICSID
Council of Europe

FB