Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Interoperability test requirements for ECF1.1

Attached is a modified version of the Interoperability test requirements based on the November 5th TC phone meeting.

I extracted the issues from the previous distribution.  I did not know if that should be included.

Dallas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 3:05 PM

Please find attached the face to face meeting's proposal for defining the interoperability test criteria for the Electronic Court Filing 1.1 DTD and specification.  These requirements are specified within the context of the overall specification testing policy developed by a subcommittee chaired by Catherine Krause which the TC adopted after the Salt Lake City meeting.  (That policy was not submitted to the Joint Technology Committee because it required this further definition to set forth the testing requirements for the ECF 1.1 specification.)  I also attach that overall specification testing policy for your information.

Please provide your comments on the list by no later than Tuesday, October 15th.

Rolly Chambers is drafting this level of definition for testing of the Court Document 1.1 specification.
Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507