Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Preliminary List of "Roles" inLegalProceedings

Greetings,

I think that many items, especially in the <judicialOfficer> category can be
both "title" and "role".  I do not agree that the <role> tag should be
replaced by a <title> tag.  Both are needed.  A "chief judge" is a title who
has a "role" in managing the court and may have a role as a "judge" in a case
or more specifically a role as an "author" in a decision or opinion.

I suggest adding "judge pro tem" to the "judicialOfficer" category and the
following to the attorney category (as used in Arizona):

legal defender
assistant legal defender
county attorney
deputy county attorney