Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Preliminary List of "Roles" inLegalProceedings

Mohyeddin,
what are the specific business rules or court procedures associated with the terms you note below....

not sure you have had a chance yet to read my feedback on this topic
here is an excerpt....

he reuse of "title" by Court Filing may be minimal... given the importance
of filer authentication  the definition of  "role" would seem to be the
common term in use to characterize the different actors who initiate court
filings or author court case documents...

role in the court filing sense to me means position, function as the
initiator of the filing transaction, capacity in e-filing...   the "role"
establishes the data exchange relationship between the authorized court
filers and the justice entities that receive or send the court case
information.

The business rules/court procedures/notices will define the roles  (and
perhaps bestow a title on the individual).  I suggest that any definition
provided to the Justice Data Dictionary workgroup refer to a business
reference as part of the description.

for example: Judge and Justice  what are the differences? is there a need
from the data dictionary standpoint to provide refined definitions for both
roles ...?  or can we extend the basic Justice Data Dictionary common
meaning to call out those differences in the CourtFiling 2.0 specification?

Diane Lewis