Subject: Atlanta face to face draft agenda

The UML class diagram session in Seattle was very successful in modeling the Review Filing message.  We reached a number of significant decisions that are included in the attached meeting summary as recommendations to the TC.  Scott will post the full class diagram and the schema mapping sometime this weekend.  Eric will post the next version of the nonfunctional specification this weekend as well.

We will have three conference calls during the Atlanta face to face – at 4:30 Eastern on Monday and Tuesday and at 10:30 am Eastern on Wednesday.  The information for the calls is

        Conference Dial-in: 512-225-3050

        Conference Guest Code: 84759#

        Leader's Phone Number: 505-780-1450

Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee

Face to Face Meeting

Georgia Administrative Office of the Courts

244 Washington St.SW

 Atlanta, GA 30334

Judicial Conference Room on the 5th floor

Monday, June 6th – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Tuesday, June 7th – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm

Wednesday, June 8th – 8:00 am to 11:00 am

Draft Agenda

Monday afternoon –

Approval of the agenda – John Greacen

XSTF directions on amending GJXDM element definitions – Tom Carlson

Review Filing Message – UML Class Diagram and GJXDM reference document – Scott Came

Tuesday morning –

Nonfunctional requirements – Eric Tingom

Tuesday afternoon –

Additional Filing Messages – Scott Came

Wednesday morning –

Queries – Scott Came

Final steps in completing the specification and schemas

We have the following additional issues pending that will be addressed during the course of the meeting:

Local extensions to the Blue schema

Definition of lead document – Can we come up with a definition independent of how the court chooses to handle each document type in its own docketing process?

Use of the entity seal and its inclusion as a mandatory or recommended feature of the specification

How we handle IP policies in all incorporated standards

Whether we use message components as defined within GJXDM or as defined within a message profile standard that we use

Structure of the Blue message (now contained within the summary of the UML Class diagram session)

Whether we need to define additional messages for service

How Court Filing Policy will be addressed

The official name for Blue – “Blue” was a provisional name assigned until we were ready to assign a version number.  Is this ECF 2.0 or ECF 3.0?

I am sure that there are additional unresolved issues that I have failed to record.  I welcome any TC member’s bringing them to my attention.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)