Subject: Thursday conf call

Tom Clarke and I have scheduled a conference call for tomorrow at 3:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time.  We have set the call on short notice because of the urgency of time in completing the initial materials for Court Filing 3.0 for presentation to the Joint Technology Committee in less than two weeks.

Please review the call details carefully.  We are now using freeConference.com rather than our traditional conference calling service.

The call details are as follows:

Leader              John Greacen

Call number       1-714-678-2000

Access code     2892164

Date                 Thursday, June 30, 2005

Time                 3:00 pm Eastern (noon Pacific)

Participants       40

Call duration      55 minutes

Leader’s phone number 505-780-1450

Agenda

Outstanding questions concerning callbacks (see Jim Cabral’s posting on the list)

Structure for eService (see Jim Cabral’s posting on the list)

I urge all TC members to post comments on the list on these topics prior to the conference call.

I look forward to talking with you tomorrow.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)