Subject: FW: ECF v4.0 Specification Feedback

ECF TC:

Open Networks, who was selected by the Springboard initiative to develop the ECF conformance testing framework, has provided some feedback (potential issues and/or questions) about the ECF 4.01 core and web service SIP specifications.  I will add this feedback to the agena for discussion at the face to face next Friday.  Please review these in advance of the meeting and contribute any suggested responses to the email list.

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: Scott Serich [mailto:Scott.Serich@ijis.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:31 AM
To: jharris@ncsc.org; James E Cabral
Cc: slaski.bob@gmail.com

Jim & Jim – As promised, here’s the 1st list of potential shortcomings in the specification. I believe the fixes would all fall into the category of “minor,” and I’ll leave it to your discretion whether we share any of this information with the Springboard ECF Initiative Team or not.

Of course, we’ll also defer to your discretion regarding whether and how to present this information to the OASIS ECF TC. Do they have some way to issue errata perhaps?

Our work on the Springboard ECF Test Harness will continue as planned.

I’ll send the 2nd list shortly…