obix-xml message

Subject: RE: [obix-xml] oBIX 1.1 Issues

> 8) Are multiple RRULE’s necessary for us?  Yes, it’s legal in iCalendar, but what is the value?

Some things can have multiple instances that we can’t ignore such as the ATTENDEE property.  That leads me to think that maybe capturing properties via a contract rather than a name might be better.  Plus any property that uses property parameters will require contracts.  Although the downside is contract explosion.