Subject: Re: [office-comment] Describing legacy information

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:12 PM, marbux<marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 1:14 PM, <robert_weir@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> There's been an effort in ODF 1.2 to standardize these settings to the
> extent feasible since I documented and publicized the fact that KDE's
> proposal to do so had fallen off the TC agenda without TC action twice
> over a period of years. Surprising that you've forgotten that list,
> Rob.

A caveat on what I said quoted above. I have not checked whether the
effort to standardize translated into changes in the ODF 1.2 spec and
I've run across no information tending to show that those changes did
make it into the draft spec. I.e., it may have all been purely
application-level interop work for all I know.

Best regards,

Paul E. Merrell, J.D. (Marbux)

--
Universal Interoperability Council