Subject: photo metadata app

A new photo metadata application Norm Walsh is working on, based on RDF
(the model at least; not sure if he's using RDF for storage):

<http://norman.walsh.name/2006/09/13/photodata>

In the screenshot, his drop-down selection lists are in fact links to
resources. E.g. all those properties are not strings, but links to full
description objects. I imagine he may be doing something clever with
that infrastructure than (I dunno, maybe when the user hovers over such
a property a tooltip pops up with additional information?).

Kind of fits how I was thinking about the use case to be able to link a
document author property to a contact record. Imagine an ODF editor
loads a contact file, and user can choose from a list.

Also of note is his UI for configuring the GUI. It's probably more
complex than the average user would want to deal with, but could be
made much simpler.