Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Define a Mechanism to Associate Metadata with Content?

On Sep 14, 2006, at 8:47 AM, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> TRiX is nice if for no other reason that it shows how damned simple
> the model is.

BTW, there's one thing I realized that I definitely dislike about TriX:
embedded XML needs to be escaped.

I realize why they did this (because of the limitations of the DTD and
XSD languages), but I don't think it was a good decision. They should
define the normative spec in RNG -- with the ability to use embedded
XML (including validating it) -- and then define looser XSD and DTD
versions.