Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Document Design and metadata

Hi Bruce,

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> On Nov 6, 2006, at 11:17 AM, Svante Schubert wrote:
>
>>> So I'd suggest we leave it aside for now. It is not the most
>>> important thing we need to resolve.
>> I am curious, what is the most important thing for you right now?
>
> Deciding on a list of document objects (paragraphs, tables, etc.) that
> can be described by metadata,
Is the actual list really necessary, or would it not be sufficient to
decide upon the criteria for such a list for now?
Any comments on modification the requirements I stated for creating a
XSLT stylesheet to transform the ODF RelaxNG Schema into such a list?
> and figuring out the mechanism to associated them with metadata
> descriptions.
Right, this would be my next step as well. We might want to split this
question into further smaller design questions.
For example, did we all agree on the design of referencing Meta Data
from an external file to the content?
What further design questions should be addressed?

Best regards,