Subject: Re: [office-metadata] RDF: What can we say?

Bruce,

++1!

I am going to be real interested to see if projects already using RDF
are going to be more interested in ODF based implementations once they
offer the enhanced metadata support. My suspicion is the the flexibility
we have built in will mean that conversions are going to be more
metadata based than presently.

Hope you are having a great evening!

Patrick

--