Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Minutes 2006-03-20

Attendees
Robert Weir, IBM
Yue Ma, IBM
Patrick Durusau, Individual
Waldo Bastian, Intel
Jody Goldberg, Novell
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Lars Oppermann, Sun Microsystems
Florian Reuter, Sun Microsystems
Bruce D'Arcus, OpenDocument Foundation
Gary Edwards, OpenDocument Foundation
David Wheeler, OpenDocument Foundation

Acceptance of Minutes from Last Call (2006-03-06)
+ Daniel Carrera attended the call.
The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes from the last
coordination call

Action Items
Michael: post date proposals for face to face meeting
- done
Michael: track status of wiki setup
- reply from OASIS pending
Michael: link errata doc from TC page
- open
Michael: create issue tracking spreadsheet
- open
Lars: do research on Macintosh type codes
- done
Lars: send mime type registration to IANA
- done
Michael: post overview on OASIS time constraints (voting/reviews)
- done

SC Status
A11Y (Rob)
Working on gap analysis.
some SC members are currently meeting at CSUN.

Formulas (David W.)
Working on syntax.
Building consensus.

TC Discussion
Roadmap
We are planning two integration batches to happen this year which will
require review/voting from the OASIS membership: a) general
errata/clarifications, b) enhancements from the A11Y SC.

Since we don't want to have a voting in December, we require the review
of the A11Y additions to start July/August.
Since there might be additional comments during that review, starting
the review in July is preferable.

Rob: we should consider to have the A11Y in a separate document, e.g.
"A11Y enhancements for OpenDocument" which could become an OASIS
standard by itself. This would further decouple the roadmaps and help to
limit the size of the main specification.

Resolutions from Work-Call:
Table cell templates:
Resolution: add a paragraph-style attribute to the table cell template
element, which controls which styles is to be set for paragraphs that
are created in an instance of the cell template
The attending TC members unanimously accepted the resolution from the
work-call.

Style Name Uniqueness:
Resolution: leave uniqueness as it is currently defined. We acknowledge,
that this is a burden for implementors and will revisit this issue at a
later stage, when enhancing the overall style-system.
The attending TC members unanimously accepted the resolution from the
work-call.

New Action Items
none

Next conference call
TC work call: 2006-03-27 5PM GMT – 6:00PM GMT (one hour later for Europe
this week, since US hasn't switched to daylight saving time yet)
TC coordination call: 2006-04-03 4PM GMT – 5:00PM GMT