Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument v1.2 draft 5

On Friday 24 August 2007 01:15:47 you wrote:
> BTW, how are you coming on that research you began months ago on
> whether the List Enhancement Amendment in fact broke interop?

1. the theoretical model was already clear, there is no interop problem.

2. you had doubts based on someone saying otherwise

3. I offered to do a usecase research to ease your mind

4. you made very clear you rejected the proposal with or without proof
otherwise, and you made clear that any research from my side was not
going to change your mind.

--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature