Subject: Request for leave of absence

Dear TC-members,

I am requesting a leave of absence starting June 20th 2011 and ending
July 17th 2011.

I just recognized that next Monday (June 13th 2011) is a public holiday
in Germany. Thus, I do not think that I will attend our call on next Monday.

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment