Subject: Cancel ODF TC meeting of June 13th?

Oliver points out that Monday is a public holiday in Germany
(Pfingstmontag/Whit Monday).   Since we have no urgent business, I'd like
to propose that we cancel our TC call on June 13th.

If we agree to do this, we'll meet again on June 20th, and on that call we
can discuss some of the proposals that Andreas has sent to the list.

Any objections?

-Rob

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <oliver-rainer.wittmann@oracle.com> wrote on
06/06/2011 10:27:44 PM:

> Dear TC-members,
>
> I am requesting a leave of absence starting June 20th 2011 and ending
> July 17th 2011.
>
> I just recognized that next Monday (June 13th 2011) is a public holiday
> in Germany. Thus, I do not think that I will attend our call on next
Monday.