oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] some thoughts on test documents

Title: RE: [oic] some thoughts on test documents

Thorsten Zachmann wrote:

>I know Thomas Zander personally as he is working with me on KOffice.
>So I can ask him if that was not already done. Please let me know.

I contated Thomas, and he pointed me out that the test set is actually
copyrighted by Intel. If I recall correctly, he also mentioned that he
felt that the suite was a bit OOo-centric, and pointed out that KOffice
already does automated testing with ODF documents.

Thorsten, since you also work on KOffice, maybe you can shed a light
on the automated part.... Does it only uses the OpenDocument Fellowship
test set or additional documents ? Is it at the "atomic" level or are
there also tests with complex documents ?

I noticed there's a script in the source tarball, and documentation on
wiki etc (have to look into that), but maybe you could give us the
highlights ? Thanks

Best regards,

Bart