oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] Version Control Commit by orcmid

With regard to inbox sorting rules, these commit message are also
distinguished by being from
<workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>.

This makes it easy to auto-sort the automated commit messages and not the
on-list discussions about the commit messages.

I'm sure there will be an opportunity to test that shortly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 09:55
To: 'Hanssens Bart'; oic@lists.oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

[ ... ]

For my own sanity, I did add a rule to my e-mail inbox.  That has anything
with "[oic] Version Control Commit" in the Subject be routed to a sub-folder
of where my OIC TC messages usually go.  I won't know if it is working
properly until more traffic on the subject shows up.  (Messages from me,
such as this one, always go to my junk list because I have not white-listed
myself.)

[ ... ]